Air Conditioner Maintenance: Summer Is On It’s Way!
Updated: Dec 15, 2018
The heat of summer is coming. Scheduling to have your air conditioner yearly maintenance will ensure that you and your family will stay cool and comfortable throughout the long hot summer ahead.
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
· Regularly scheduled maintenance helps maintain your air conditioners cooling capabilities.
· Small problems can be identified and fixed before they become costly mid-summer repairs.
· A pro-active approach can help extend the service life of the cooling system.
· When the unit is running properly, less energy is used which will reduce monthly utility cost.
· You can be confident that your air conditioning system will be able to handle the hot summer months.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Visit- your technician should:
· Check the refrigerant level. Operating the system when the refrigerant level is incorrect can cause costly damage to the condenser.
· Inspect the condenser unit and lubricate the fan motor. Proper lubrication of the blower motor is vital to keep the motor running efficiently and reduce chance of damage.
· Check the amperage and voltage draws of the unit.
· Tighten electrical connections and check wiring for damage.
· Checking all controls and electrical components to ensure proper operation.
· Check evaporator and condenser coils for cleanliness.
· Check the operation of the blower motor.
· Check the thermostat for proper operation in the cooling and heating modes.
· Inspect the ductwork for possible damage which can compromise the system operating properly.
· Check the filter and filter housing for possible leakage.
To schedule air conditioner maintenance in the Tampa and surrounding area, contact Tampa Air Systems, Inc. and have a highly trained and experienced HVAC professional inspect your system today.
>Y� #tampaac #tampaacmaintenance #tampahvacservice #airconditioningmaintenance #hvacprofessional #experiencedacpro #acinspection #keepcoolthissummer #serviceyourac #tampaairsystems